1. Analyze the current economic situation in the U.S. as compared to five (5) years ago. Include interest rates, inflation, and unemployment in your analysis.
2. Propose two (2) strategies that the federal government could implement that would encourage people to spend more money in order to create employment opportunities.
3. Identify a situation in the past 50 years in which the government used antitrust policies to stop a monopoly from occurring. Include the circumstances of the proposed monopoly and the reason the government stepped in. Predict what would have occurred had the monopoly succeeded.
4. Propose two (2) methods of identifying groups of customers who should receive a discount for a product or service without alienating consumers.
5. Suggest three (3) reasons a monopoly may or may not be efficient in any economy.