1. What three attitude-change approaches are most common?
2. What does lifestyle mean?
3. What two challenges must marketers overcome when marketing to Hispanics?
4. What is protectionism?
5. What is the difference between a multidomestic marketing strategy and a global marketing strategy?
6. What is the difference between secondary and primary data?
7. How does data mining differ from traditional marketing research?
8.Market segmentation involves aggregating prospective buyers into groups that have two key characteristics. What are they?
9. What are some criteria used to decide which segments to choose for targets?
10. What is the difference between product positioning and product repositioning?