1. How has the Labor Relations Officer/Manager\'s job and function changed in recent years?
2. Can you give an example of a modern day labor management issue?
3. How often are strikes, lockouts, and shut-ins used today or are they obsolete?
4. Do you believe that Labor Management has a more deliberate strategic role in the leadership of a company?
4. Give an example of another people solution that directors have noticed in your job?
5. After that did leadership begin to take labor more seriously?
6. Has their been changes in how the roles are defined, for instance did your job description change?
7. Is Labor relations only interested in long term job security or from HR standpoint, are they considering in developing people and advancing individual careers?
8. How does Labor Relations