Write a four to five (4-5) page report that answers the following:
- Explain the strategy behind Asian automakers targeting Gen Y.
- Analyze the strategy behind Honda and Toyota creating new vehicles such as the Element and the Scion.
- Determine the rationale behind Toyota's decision to limit the number of Scion vehicles available for sale. Do you agree or disagree? Provide a rationale.
- Research current strategies that Ford and GM are using to cater to this particular market segment.
The format of the report is to be as follows:
Typed, double spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one inch margins on all sides, APA format.
- Type the question followed by your answer to the question.
- In addition to the four to five (4-5) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.
"Brand and Product Decisions in Global Marketing." Please respond to the following:
Each August, Business Week magazine features a survey of global brands as a cover story. The top-ranked brands for 2008 are shown in the textbook as Table 10-2. Browse through the list and choose any brand that interests you. Compare its 2008 ranking with the most recent rankinghttp://www.businessweek.com/interactive_reports/top_brands.html. Assess how the brand's ranking has changed and support your assessment with outside sources.
- Compare and contrast consumer perceptions and attitudes between two products of your choice
"LVMH and Luxury Goods Marketing." Please respond to the following:
Discuss the rationale behind Bernard Arnault's strategy in building LVMH into a luxury goods empire by making numerous acquisitions. Why is this strategy important or not important to the future of LVMH?
- Hypothesize what the possible risks of Louis Vuitton's first-ever television advertising campaign might encompass. Is it worth the risks?
- Compare and contrast LVMH's pricing strategy that of Coach (
- with two different countries of origin.