Using the textbook, the University Library, the Internet, and/or other resources, answer the following questions. Your responses to each question will vary but overall should be 700- to 1,050-words in length.
- How would you define personality?
- What are some key personality features that define you?
- What key concepts or “constructs” are used to explain your personality?
- Are your personality features consistent or do they change according to the situation?
- Have you ever taken a personality test before? If so, what was your reaction to the analysis? If not, what would you expect a proper test to measure?
- What would make a personality test reliable and valid?