Marketing plans are tools used by managers to guide the process of marketing. They contain strategies and consider many environmental aspects that work together to affect the success of the product or service being marketed.
Provide a quick definition of marketing plans using your text. Include the following:
- Using an article from the library’s full-text databases, discuss an example of how a marketing plan helped make a product or service successful.
- On the other hand (using an article from the library’s full-text databases), discuss an example of how decisions in a marketing plan led to failure.
- Analyze what was different in the 2 examples.
This section of the paper should be at least 2 pages in length.
In a marketing plan, objectives are created that can be used to gauge progress. You can have some fun with the concept. Movie studios pay stars a lot of money to star in what they hope is a blockbuster. But as you know, there are lots of box office failures. Consider the following:
- Using an Internet search, find a movie that failed. Provide a quick overview of why the movie was considered a failure.
- Applying what you have learned about the concept of market plans, extrapolate what could have gone wrong in the studio’s plan with regard to forecasting demand for the project.
This section should be at least 2 pages in length.