Read the Mini Case from the end of Chapter 11 about Caledonia Products and thoroughly respond to Parts A to N at the end of the case as a concise management statement. Round any dollar amounts to the nearest dollar ($1,500,074) and any percentages to two decimals (9.56%).
Your Paper Must:
- Answer all of the questions of the Mini Case in the form of a management statement. Do not simply list the questions and answers.
- Explain the reasoning behind your answers and support your answers with examples from the text and other research.
- Include both a Word document for your written answers and an Excel document for your calculated solutions.
- For questions requiring calculations, use formulas in Excel to calculate your solution.
Guidelines for Writing the Final Paper
- Word document must be four to six (4-6) double-spaced pages in length, exclusive of Appendix, References, Exhibits, etc.
- Formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide (including title page, in text citations and reference list).
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least two scholarly sources, one of which may be the textbook.