Assume you are the new CEO of a medium-sized public corporation in your city. After reviewing the
organization and its culture, you decide that the company’s social performance is good, but some
changes should be made to help the company to improve in this area.
Write a 4-6 page paper in which you:
1. Describe your company and analyze the various primary and secondary stakeholder groups, their
roles, and relationships.
2. Recommend ways the stakeholders can influence the destiny of your business.
3. Create a plan on how you would encourage stakeholders to form a coalition to help you achieve
your goals. Include a discussion of the specific assistance you think the coalition could provide.
4. Anticipate any challenges in encouraging stakeholders to form a coalition to help you achieve
your goals and the steps you would take to overcome these challenges.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- ·Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all
sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your
professor for any additional instructions.
- ·Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s
name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required assignment page length.