15_CIS 500 Week 10 Mobile Computing & Social Networks
Running head: MOBILE COMPUTING & SOCIAL NETWORKS
CIS500 Term Paper: Mobile Computing and Social Networks
- Assess the effectiveness and efficiency mobile-based applications provide to capture geolocation data and customer data, and quickly upload to a processing server without users having to use a desktop system.
- Evaluate benefits realized by consumers because of the ability to gain access to their own data via mobile applications.
- Examine the challenges of developing applications that run on mobile devise because of the small screen size.
- Describe the methods that can be used to decide which platform to support. i.e. iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, or Android.
- Mobile applications require high availability because end users need to have continuous access to IT and IS systems. Â Discuss ways to providing high availability.
- Mobile devices are subjected to hacking at a higher rate than non-mobile devices.Â Discuss methods of making mobile devices more secure.
Use at least (3) quality references in this assignment. Â (10- 15) pages paper. Â