10_Statistical Analysis on American Intellectual Union Database
Using our data set from Unit 1, compose a 3-page e-mail to the head of the
American Intellectual Union, which includes the following:
- Begin your e-mail to AIU by first providing an overview of the database,
that is, a story about the characteristics that may include types of variables,
- Be sure to include information about where statistics are being used in the
- Explain the value of statistics and its contribution to the success of an
- Then, discuss the following in your e-mail:
- What is the distribution of individuals by gender?
- What is the "tenure with company" distribution by gender?
- What percentage of the survey participants are in each department?
- What is the sample mean for extrinsic value by gender?
- What is the probability that an individual will be between 16–21 years of
- What is the probability that an individual’s overall job satisfaction is 5.2
- What is the probability that an individual will be a female in the human
- What is the probability that an individual will be a salaried employee whose
intrinsic satisfaction value is 5 or more?
- RESEARCH REQUIRED: Be sure to include other ways that probability is used
in business specifically how it contributes to the success of an organization.
Feel free to use the Business Source Premier Database in the Library as a
resource to research