ETHICAL ISSUES IN HRM STRATEGY
***100% AUTHENTIC PLEASE***100% AUTHENTIC PLEASE***100% AUTHENTIC PLEASE***
You have just been hired to consult with a new client organization. This organization is similar to others for whom you have served in an HRM consulting role and experiences many of the same problems and situations that the other organizations have had. You have a wealth of knowledge about other organizations’ HRM strategies. Describe your approach to this new client in terms of relying upon knowledge you have gained working with other similar situations.
Write a three (3) page paper in which you:
- Identify the areas of overlap in the new client organization with others that you have had as clients. If you have limited experience with these types of problems, be sure to research common issues to complete this question.
- Explain the ethical dilemma(s) that may arise if you use your expert knowledge of other organizational HRM strategies with the new client.
- Discuss your approach to customizing HRM strategy to business strategies.
- Emphasize the importance of establishing HRM strategies to improve a competitive advantage.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
You must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine the role of human resource management (HRM) in organizations and how it supports the organization’s business strategy.
- Evaluate human resource strategies and how these strategies align with business strategies.
- Create a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in strategic human resource development.
- Write clearly and concisely about strategic human resource development using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills.