NETWORK TECHNOLOGY 2
- Record the date
- Throughout the day, journalize about your interactions with technology, particularly the use of a phone, television, radio, tablet, laptop, or desktop.
- If the technology interactions require network connectivity, record the general purposes of your technology interactions.
- Review the types of networks in Chapter 6. Examples of network types are Cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, LAN, MAN, WAN, PAN, Cable, DSL, T1, Satellite, Fixed Wireless, Fiber to Premises, Optical Carrier, Broadband over powerlines (BPL).
- For each instance when you connected to a network, describe the type of network or combined networks that carried your communication. If you do not know the specific types of networks used, describe the networks to which you imagine you were connected. Explain your logic for indicating each type of network as having supported your technology interaction.
- Conclude whether or not, without the network connectivity, you could have accomplished each task (described in #3) within the same day