The weekly worksheets will help you build all the necessary parts for your Final Paper. This week, you will evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the most important document for America’s national government, the U.S. Constitution. In your worksheet, you will describe one strength and one weakness of the Constitution. In addition, you will need to recommend a way to maintain the strength of this amazing document and a way to correct a weakness. This effort begins the process of critically analyzing key features of our national government.
To complete the assignment, save the Week One Learning Activity Worksheet to your computer, fill it out, and submit it.
Develop a detailed outline of your first main point using the Week One Learning Activity Worksheet.
- The Constitution:
- Provide an introductory paragraph that briefly describes one strength and one weakness of the U.S. Constitution.
- Provide a paragraph that recommends one option to maintain the strength and one to correct the weakness.
- Scholarly Support: (For assistance with your research, the Ashford University’s Library provides tutorials and recorded webinars on a variety of topics. To access these helpful resources look for the links located under the FindIt@AU search box on the library home page. For help with writing, please review the APA Style Aid, and Ashford Writing Center’s Sample Annotated Bibliography for additional help.)
- Provide two credible sources in APA format to support your main points.
- Briefly discuss how these sources support your main points.
- Briefly evaluate your sources for bias, validity, and reliability.