Diversity of Approaches
According to the textbook, there are at least two (2) approaches to the SDLC, two (2) approaches to software construction and modeling, and many techniques and models. The following could be possible reasons for such a diversity of approaches:
- The field is young.
- The technology changes quickly.
- Different organizations have different needs.
- There are many types of systems.
- Developers have widely different backgrounds.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Analyze each reason listed above as a reason for a diversity of approaches to software construction and modeling, and give your opinion on whether or not each reason is valid.
- Propose at least one (1) additional reason why you believe such diversity of approaches exists. Provide support for your recommendation.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources outside of the suggested resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.