- Provide a response to Case 9: Lowe's Companies, Inc. (p. 451). Answer the 5 questions at the bottom of textbook page 459 (within last paragraph). Do not "Design a three year strategic plan..." as outlined in the final statement. In lieu of this question, you are to answer the following question:
- Develop the projected financial statements that fully assess and evaluate the impact of your proposed strategy.
- There are a total of 5 questions/statements that need to be answered for this assignment.
- You will need to use information contained in Chapter 7 in order to successfully complete this assignment.
- Place the results of the exercise(s) in a single document and submit it via the link provided. Include your name, class, section number, and the number of the exercise(s) on the attachment (e.g.: 1B, Step 3). Be sure that the assignment is in a business-professional format; include current APA citing and referencing.
The 5 questions/statements that need to be answered for this assignment are:.
(1) Should Lowe's expand into Canada, or review efforts to acquire Rona?
(2) Would you recommend Lowe's enter the Australian market with 150 new stores as current planned in an attempt to match Ace's international presence?
(3) Would you recommend Lowe's reduce the size of its stores to match Home Depot, and even smaller stores such as Ace and True Value?
(4) What do you think are the best strategies for Lowe's to outperform Home Depot as the housing market and world economy continue to improve?
(5) Design a three-year plan for CEO Niblock which specifies outlying the appropriate course of action. Develop the projected financial statements that fully assess and evaluate the impact of your proposed strategy.