15_Project Management 2
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
- Construct a Cost-Benefit Analysis matrix for an organization that is considering replacing its internal payroll system with a payroll outsourcing service. Include direct and indirect revenue enhancements and direct and indirect cost reductions.
- Assess the risks associated with integrating a new payroll system and suggest what the project management team can do to minimize those risks.
- Compose the tasks that would be needed to complete a Gantt chart (project schedule) for outsourcing the company’s payroll system. Compare the advantages and disadvantages of using a Gantt chart versus using the Performance evaluation and review technique (PERT) and critical path method (CPM) when managing projects.
- Propose three (3) types of feedback loops the project management team can implement so that potential users of the new payroll system can provide advice, suggestions, and guidance to the team during project development and implementation. Suggest how the project management team can filter out irrelevant information and target critical information provided by potential users of the new system.
- Suggest three (3) types of behavioral problems that employees can manifest as a result of replacing the organization’s legacy payroll system with an outsourced solution. Compose three (3) guidelines that a project manager can use to mitigate employee resistance to change.
- Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources