- You are going to write a 2–3 page paper (in addition to a title and reference page) that explains and identifies a safe and healthy indoor and outdoor learning environment for one of the following baby, toddler or child age groups:
- 0–4 months
- 5–2 months
- 2–4 years
- 5–8 years
- Please make sure to include the following components:
- Introductory paragraph: Preview the paper, include the importance of providing a healthy indoor and outdoor learning environment, and address how health, safety, and nutrition are interrelated and dependent on one another.
- Paragraph 2: Identify and describe four age-appropriate learning activities and toys that reinforce the important of health, nutrition, and safety.
- Paragraph 3: Discuss an ideal location, space, and security of a center, school, etc., and explain appropriate facility maintenance and upkeep.
- Conclusion paragraph: Summarize the main points of the paper and discuss the information mentioned in the body paragraphs.
As with all writing, be sure to include citations if you use information from any source to avoid plagiarism. It is always necessary to give the author credit. In addition, please make sure to include a reference page. If you need assistance, please use the APA Quick Reference Guide in the Course Home page or visit the Kaplan University Writing Center.
The viewpoint and purpose of this Assignment should be clearly established and sustained throughout the paper and should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.). Your writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful within each section of the paper. Your paper should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics. More details can be found in the GEL-1.1 Universal Writing Rubric.