Then write a debriefing report that includes the “pros” and “cons” of the four options presented to the vice president and division manager in the case study. Include a recommendation for the one of the four options you feel would be the most appropriate solution. If none of the four options is the appropriate solution, recommend a new option.
In your response remember to address the following:
- How well staff is able to handle the option
- Key applications and their ability to work with the type of system
- Tools available that work with the type of system
- Stability of vendor[s]
- Consistency with business group strategies and vision
- Budget and capacity planning
- Software licensing
Your report should be 4-5 pages in length and well-written. Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, citing references as appropriate.