In a 1,000-1,250-word paper, address the following:
- Read “The Global Leadership of Carlos Ghosn at Nissan.”
- Explain how Ghosn’s understanding of emotion helped him communicate his message of change. (Do not focus on Ghosn’s emotions, but on the emotions of those he was leading.)
- In the second part of the paper, discuss Ghosn’s use of cross-functional teams and why they were important to gaining employee buy-in.
- Conclude by giving a specific personal example of the importance of understanding emotion and of how you have communicated to gain buy-in.
- Use outside sources as well as material from the readings to support your writing.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.