You have been asked by your organization to conduct research and prepare a paper regarding consumer groups and behavior. Select a particular consumer group that is of interest to you and analyze its demographics, psychographics, attitude, and lifestyle and make recommendations on a marketing campaign for the selected group. Specifically, your paper should:
- Identify the demographics, psychographics, and lifestyle of the group
- Identify any historical data of the selected group and describe what role that culture or sub-culture plays on the groups consumer behavior
- Identify any group identifiers
- Describe the role of group dynamics and the role that these groups play on consumer behavior of the selected group
- Discuss the group’s decision-making process to include:
- Explaining alternative evaluation
- Describing what a company/product can do to improve sales
- Explaining post-purchase dissonance and how it might affect sales
- Recommending techniques for reversing alternative evaluation and post-purchase dissonance
Present your findings as a report of 6–8 pages (body of report) formatted in APA style.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head and title in all capital letters.
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third-person voice.
- Body: The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page, and it must be double-spaced between paragraphs. The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 6–8 pages. In-text academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-text academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper- and lower-case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the reference page is not a bibliography, but it is a further listing of the abbreviated in-text citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-text citation.