You should complete the following:
Part 1: Researching the Relationship
Research MPR’s role in branding, and include the following:
- Begin by defining it. Do not copy a definition from a marketing dictionary or Web site; look for a definition of branding in an article in the library's full-text databases.
- Explore how MPR supports the branding effort.
- Define the 4 types of values used in brand messaging (reputation, relationship, experiential, and symbolic value). Do not copy a definition from a marketing dictionary or Web site, look in your text and in articles in the library's full-text databases.
This section of the paper should be 2 pages and must use research from your course text and the library's full-text databases. No quotations are permitted in this section.
Part 2: Analysis of the PR Branding Effort
Include the following for this section:
- Find and describe a brand example created by each of the 4 author categories (companies, popular culture, customers, and influencers). Be sure to explain how you ascertained the author source. The brand stories do not need to be related to one another or represent a single brand.
- Analyze each brand story from the point of view of the value or values that it portrays. Be specific, and back up your contentions using research.
- Compare and contrast the types of value messages delivered with regard to author type.
This section of the paper should be 3 pages and use research from a variety of sources, including the company Web sites.
Your assignment should contain a cover page, an abstract page, and a reference page in addition to the body. The body of the paper should be 5 pages, starting with a brief 1-paragraph introduction and ending with a short conclusion. The entire submission will be 8 to10 pages in length.