Reflective Paper Draft
Submit a rough draft of your Reflective Paper. You will receive feedback on the status of your paper and you will receive up to five percent for submitting the draft.
Your draft must meet the following requirements:
· Your ideas must be in paragraph form.
· Write the draft on three of the major topics of discussion listed and identified throughout the course and the impact they can have on the administration of the law enforcement organization. NOTE: Review the Reflective Paper instructions found in Week Five.
· The draft must be spell checked and, at this point, be two to three pages of double spaced text in length.
· The draft must have a title page prepared in APA style.
· The draft must include a reference page with at least five (5) sources written in APA format.
The paper must be two to three pages in length and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least five scholarly resources (at least two of which can be found in the Ashford Online Library) other than the textbook to support your claims and subclaims. Cite your resources in text and on the reference page. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center, within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar.