This week, we continue completing the worksheets in preparation for the Final Paper. One of the most important structures in the national government is federalism. Understanding the relationship between local, state, and national level governments is critical in being able to understand all of the key features of our national government. Describe an advantage and a disadvantage to a national policy that an agency in the federal bureaucracy must implement. In addition, recommend an option to maintain the advantage and one to improve the disadvantage.
To complete the assignment, save the Week Two Learning Activity Worksheet to your computer, fill it out, and submit it.
Develop a detailed outline of your second main point using the Week Two Learning Activity Worksheet.
- Federal Policies:
- Provide a paragraph that briefly describes one advantage and one disadvantage to a national policy that must be implemented by one agency of the federal bureaucracy.
- Provide a paragraph that recommends one option to maintain the advantage and one to improve the disadvantage.
- Scholarly Support: (For assistance with your research, the Ashford University’s Library provides tutorials and recorded webinars on a variety of topics. To access these helpful resources look for the links located under the FindIt@AU search box on the library home page. For help with writing, please review the APA Style Aid, and Ashford Writing Center’s Sample Annotated Bibliography for additional help.)
- Provide two credible sources in APA format to support your main points.
- Briefly discuss how these sources support your main points.
- Briefly evaluate your sources for bias, validity, and reliability.
View the POL201 Research Guide for help on how to find and evaluate sources for assignments in this course.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.