Due Week 10 and worth 200 points
Assignment 1 is comprised of all of the marketing plan sections. Add any recommendations and updates based on faculty feedback and / or additional research.
Transfer related information from Journal entries 1 through 5 to the Marketing Plan Template. In this assignment you must do the following:
- cover each section in the marketing plan in detail
- update your marketing plan to reflect recommendations made by faculty, and newly researched information
- complete all of the sections in the marketing plan template
Complete the your marketing plan in the Marketing Plan Template, located in Week 1 of the course shell, and include the following:
- Provide a detailed description of your company in the form of an executive summary. The description should include, at a minimum, the product’s name, trademark, color, shape, packaging, labeling, and any characteristics that you deem relevant.
- Describe the company’s target market in terms of its size, competitors, and the specific needs and wants of potential customers that your product or service is likely to satisfy.
- Describe both the company’s Unique Selling Position (USP) and its marketing objectives.
- Analyze the pricing strategy relative to the company’s pricing objective, and internal and external factors that could affect the pricing of the company’s products or services.
- Determine the distribution strategy in terms of your target market, location, and selection of distribution channels.
- Outline the promotional strategy in relation to marketing objectives, advertising program, and public relations activity.
- Recommend three to four (3-4) action steps that you could take in order to move your plan forward.
- Use at least two (2) quality references. : Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are: