ITB 405 week 10 International Business Imports and exports
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Specify what cultural determinants about this country would be most important to you as you reach a decision about whether or not to do business in this country.
- Specify what governmental, compliance management, and security requirements concerning this country would be most important to your decision.
- Create action steps you would take to initiate export / import activities in this country.
- Recommend the governmental and private assistance and resources you would choose to streamline the initiation of business in this country.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine the impact of import / export compliance and security management post 9/11.
- Evaluate export management in terms of INCO, documentation, and export supply chain management skills set.
- Analyze the import supply chain skills: purchasing, operations, documentation, and compliance management.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in exporting and importing.
- Write clearly and concisely about exporting and importing using proper writing mechanics.