Step 1 of 3:
Provide your opinion on one of the following issues, in at least 50 to 75words.
- Healthcare system - (Prefered)
- Climate change
- National debt
- Ask your instructor for approval of a social, political or educational issue.
Step 2 of 3:
- Locate two articles from the University Library or the Internet and discuss the following, in 75 to 100 words per article:
- Is the information contained in the articles reliable? Explain.
- Are the authors credible or non-credible? Why or why not?
- Is the article credible?
Step 3 of 3:
Reflect on your original opinion of your topic in 50 to 75 words. Consider the following questions for your response:
- Which of the two articles was more persuasive? Why?
- Has your opinion changed after reading the articles? Why or why not?
- What type of information and research would you need to change your opinion if it did not change?
Cite your references.
Format your responses consistent with APA guidelines.