Evaluate both the context and the content of the selected Web site. A+ rated
- Select one Web site from the following list:
- Sims, P. (2009, July 4). Blind man sees wife for first time after having a TOOTH implanted into his eye. Mail Online. Retrieved fromhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1197256/Blind-man-sees-wife-time-having-TOOTH-implanted-eye.html
- Evaluate both the context and the content of the selected Web site.
Based on your analysis, respond to the following:
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the argument presented in the Web site?
- What is the argument all about?
Write your initial response in about 100–150 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Quote or paraphrase at least two outside sources in your answer.