Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper analyzing the formation of habits using behavioral and social/cognitive approaches. Your paper should cover the following areas:
• Analyze one of your habits. How did you develop this habit? Were there role models for this habit? Which people influenced the adoption of this habit?
• Why do you continue it? Has there been a time when you have attempted to break this habit?
• Use the behavioral personality theory to explain why you have this habit.
• Describe components of social/cognitive theory that explain why the habit formed.
• Develop a plan that applies operant conditioning to change this habit.
• Between the behavioral and social/cognitive theories, which one do you find best explains your personality?
Include an introduction and conclusion in your paper. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Please note the word count must not include with the introduction or conclusion.