15_Financial Analysis Assignment (18%)
Fourteen Key Business Ratios Used by D&B https://www.dnb.com/product/contract/ratiosP.htm
The Seven Key Ratios Used in Key Ratio Analysis
Required Elements to include in Financial Analysis:
- There are numerous qualitative and quantitative issues to address. Develop a strategic plan addressing both qualitative and quantitative issues;
- Review the financial data provided at the end of the case study and calculate the key financial ratios important to Sheldon, potentially to his bank or other investors, and apply them to your analysis;
Required Formatting of Paper:
- This report should be double spaced, 12-point font, and five to six page written analysis excluding the title page, reference page and .spreadsheets;
- Provide projections of the company’s financial position.
- Title page with your name, the course name, the date, and instructor’s name;
- This paper should be written in the third person.
- Use APA formatting for in-text citations and reference page. You are expected to paraphrase and not use quotes. Deductions will be taken when quotes are used and found to be unnecessary;