Seeking someone that is great at writing papers! Must be familar with APA format. The Subject is Finance. The topic is "Complexities of the U.S. Financial System. Paper must be completed by 3pm 10/26/14. Paper need to be two (2) pages in length, not including the cover page or reference page. Please include the subititles (the questions asked and highlighted in yellow) must be included above the reply. Below is the outline including the rubric...please use and follow the rubric guide:
Assignment 1: Complexities of the U.S. Financial System
Due Week 4 (Oct 27) and worth 200 points
The U.S. financial system has many complexities, and it is impacted by several environmental factors, including federal regulations and the economy.
Write a two (2) page paper in which you:
1. Briefly describe one (1) way the U.S. financial markets impact the economy, one (1) way the U.S. financial markets impact businesses, and one (1) way the U.S. financial markets impact individuals.
2. Briefly explain the primary roles of the U.S. Federal Reserve, the Federal Reserve Chairman, and the Federal Reserve Board. Indicate each party’s effectiveness in today’s economic environment. Provide support for your explanation.
3. Briefly explain two (2) ways interest rates influence the U.S. and global financial environment. Provide at least one (1) example of such influence for both the U.S. financial environment and one (1) example for the global financial environment.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Discuss the key concepts related to money, monetary systems, and money supply.
- Describe the function of the Federal Reserve, its composition, and other key policy makers that influence the financial system.
- Explain the international monetary system, exchange rates, and the related impact on international trade.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in finance.
- Write clearly and concisely about finance using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.