Research their biographies in the University Library and/or on the Internet.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper to include the following:
- Information about each of the thinker's unique contributions to society
- The problems or issues that their ideas sought to solve
- A description of the solutions and how his or her ideas were implemented
- Each thinker's personal/ social/ political environments and how you think these factors contributed to their creativity
- The creative process of each thinker, including any obstacles they faced, and a comparison of the creative processes underlying each individual's work framework of understanding in their field, and how did it advance further understanding of the field?