QNT 275 Week 1 Quiz Latest Version
- Cross-section data are collected
- A simple random sample is a sample drawn in such a way that
- Under inferential statistics, we study
- In statistics, a population consists of
- An independent group wants to determine if the consumption of gasoline has increased due to changes in price. The group randomly selects 320 gas stations from 12 different states and collects data from the month of the year when gas is the cheapest and from the month of the year when gas is the most expensive. The data shows no significant difference in gas consumption between the two months. In this example, what is the variable being studied?
- The Ohio lottery involves selecting 5 numbers from 5 different bins. This is an example of sampling