Use the projects you completed in Units III and VI to conduct a preliminary risk analysis. Use a qualitative and a quantitative
technique to evaluate project risk. The total assignment is worth 100 points. Please submit as one document.
See the sample risk analysis on pages 253–254 in the textbook. Your essay should include the following components:
1. Generate a set of likely risk factors, and discuss them in terms of probability and consequences.
2. Use a qualitative technique to evaluate project risk.
3. Use a quantitative technique to evaluate project risk.
4. Develop preliminary strategies for risk mitigation.
5. Create a resource-leveling table for your project. For more information on resource leveling, refer to pages 407–416 in
Your essay should be at least three pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. All sources used, including
the textbook, must be referenced. Paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. Your document
must be formatted and references cited following APA guidelines.
Information about accessing the Blackboard Grading Rubric for this assignment is provided below.