Dimensions Final Exam
1. True or False: Energy Systems in the body are used by both conventional and integrative medicine.
2. Select the most effective method that nurses can use to gain power over their practice.
3. An unexpected occurrence involving death or serious physical or psychological injury or the risk thereof serious injury including loss of limbs or function is:
4. What is the purpose of spiritual modes of healing?
5. True or False: QSEN or Quality of Safety Education for Nurses is built on 8 competencies developed by the Department of Health.
6. Which best describes The Leapfrog Group and its recommendations?
7. A client’s blood pressure of 180/110 mmHg is an example of which of the following?
8. With which of the following clients does the nurse determine to be the most appropriate time to discuss their discharge teaching?
9. What is the definition of the ethical principle of nonmaleficence?
10. These characteristics are difficult to identify, but have an even more profound effect on an individual's cultural identity.
11. Which of the following is a key element to effective education of nursing students?
12. Which of the following would NOT be considered an invasion of privacy:
13. Which of the following is an appropriate response from the nurse when caring for a client using complimentary medicine?
14. Which of the following is not a characteristic of Integrative medicine?
15. When reviewing the term spirituality, which of the following would not be included in its definition?