Explain and contrast in detail the difference in forecasting financial needs for a seaso
- Explain and contrast in detail the difference in forecasting financial needs for a seasoned idea start-up and a new idea start-up.
- Timing and planning are critical to the financing needs of all ventures. Explain in detail what types of external forces could alter a financing strategy.
- Name and discuss several valuation methods that are employed in the valuation of new ventures. Compare and contrast the strengths and weaknesses of each.
- What are the key elements in building and executing a business plan? Presume that you will be using the business plan for establishing valuation from financing sources.
- Name and describe in detail at least 5 sources of external financing. How do these sources assist in establishing the cost of Capital for a venture?
- Name the key characteristics that VC investors look for in an entrepreneur. Name similar characteristics that entrepreneurs look for in choosing a VC partner.
- Name several ways the Venture Capitalists can “sweeten” an investment for the entrepreneur while maintaining control of the investment as it matures.