Create a PowerPoint presentation of a timeline and plan of implementation associated with the completed plan to review and implement the solution. The President of the company has asked that you prepare the timeline and plan of implementation to present to the Information Technology Department and Executive Management to provide clear communication of the timeline, including key personal involved. Include the following in your presentation:
- Propose realistic timelines and indicate the major milestones in the timeline for implementation.
- Include testing, site preparation, implementation, and training in the timeline.
- Include key departments and personal necessary to help support the overall project from the start to completion stages.
- Address any considerations such as systems migrations that should be included in the plan of action.
- Include any potential impacts on specific departments within the company and the impact on the entire company, such as potential downtime, training, implementation concerns and other applicable areas.
- Address concerns you may have with the proposed timeline and adjustments that may need to be made.
- Summarize the key points of the timeline to Executive Management to ease the concerns of potential downtime.
- Provide specific examples to detail your presentation.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as "speaker notes" for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists. Support your presentation with at least three (3) scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included. Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate.
Length: 12-15 slides (with a separate reference slide).
Notes Length: 100-150 words for each slide.
Upload your assignment using the Upload Assignment button.