Please write 6 pages comparing two empires
Please use the Roman Empire and the Mongols for this assignment.
Please make sure you provide a minimum of 5 scholarly sources and provide at least 1 in-text quote for each of the sources. So a total of 5 in text quotes from sources.
Please read the following instructions:
Using these two empires, analyze three strategies that each of the two empires attempted to pursue in order tocreate, expand, maintain, or defend their rule. As part of your analysis, explain the consequences of these efforts, and provide specific examples drawn from the scholarly sources you are using to support your assertions and/or claims.
Your project must meet the following research criteria:
- Must include at least five scholarly sources to support the argument.
- One of the five sources must be a primary source.
- In addition to the five scholarly sources, you are encouraged to utilize images that enhance a presentation and contribute to it; however, remember that images are not a substitute for the content that must be presented in the slide notes or transcript.
- Must include in-text citations to required sources, whether a) within the written assignment or b) within the presentation slides, transcript, or slide notes.
- Must include full references for all sources, whether on a references page for the written assignment, or on a references slide for a presentation and must be formatted according to APA style
Your project must exhibit the following communication skills:
- Accurate and appropriate syntax and mechanics.
- Clear expression, organization, and development of ideas.
Your project must include the following style criteria:
- All text passages, whether in a written assignment or in presentation slide notes or transcript, must be formatted according to APA style
- Cite all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Include a separate references page or slide formatted according to APA style
- Include an introduction that establishes the scope of the project by identifying the chosen empires and by providing a clear thesis statement.
- Include a conclusion that summarizes the research, content, direction, and purpose of the project.