Business Research Project Part I 1 Business Research Project Part
Collect the team members' Week 5 individual Inferential Statistics and Findings assignment papers and spreadsheets.
Review each team member's inferential statistics and findings, incorporating the best elements into one team inferential statistics and findings paper and spreadsheet.
- Note the strengths and weaknesses
- Where there are differences, collaborate with your team to find the best approach.
Complete the cumulative Business Research Project by combining all parts into a 2,450- to 2,800- word paper that is between by collaborating with your team to include the following:
- Revised tables or figures based on prior instructor feedback
- Description or interpretation of the tables or figures
- Summary of the results of testing the null hypothesis, with a clear statement whether or not the null hypothesis was rejected
- Answers to the research questions
- Conclusions that were derived from this study
- An inconclusive result is acceptable for this project. Should that be the case, suggest potential future research efforts and a new research questions that might provide more definitive results.
- Recommendations based on the results
- Observations (reflection) on the business problem and its solution
- Research challenges your team experienced in this study
- Steps to minimize challenges in future research
- Suggested future research based on your research results, challenges, and implications
Format your Business Research Report consistent with APA guidelines.
Develop a 12- to 16-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that includes the following elements:
- Overall picture of the research process
- Summary of the research results including specific answers to the research question
- Summary of the challenges, implications, and recommendations
Submit the Business Research Report, Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet, and Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to the Assignment Files tab.
From Business, General Business
Due on: 06 Dec, 2016 05:45:54
Asked on: 06 Dec, 2016 05:45:54
Due Date has already passed, but you can still Post Solutions.