QNT/561 DUE 12/4/2016 MY PORTION OF THE TEAM ASSIFNMENT IS HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW ONLY
Business Research Project Final: Research Report and Presentation
Collect the team members' Week 5 individual Inferential Statistics and Findings assignment papers and spreadsheets. ASHLEY SECTION
Review each team member's inferential statistics and findings, incorporating the best elements into one team inferential statistics and findings paper and spreadsheet.
- Note the strengths and weaknesses
- Where there are differences, collaborate with your team to find the best approach.
Complete the cumulative Business Research Project by combining all parts into a 2,450- to 2,800- word paper that is between by collaborating with your team to include the following:
- Revised tables or figures based on prior instructor feedback MY SECTION
- Description or interpretation of the tables or figures
- Summary of the results of testing the null hypothesis, with a clear statement whether or not the null hypothesis was rejected
- Answers to the research questions THOM SECTION
- Conclusions that were derived from this study
- An inconclusive result is acceptable for this project. Should that be the case, suggest potential future research efforts and a new research questions that might provide more definitive results.
- Recommendations based on the results KALV SECTION
- Observations (reflection) on the business problem and its solution
- Research challenges your team experienced in this study
- Steps to minimize challenges in future research
- Suggested future research based on your research results, challenges, and implications
Format your Business Research Report consistent with APA guidelines.
Develop a 12- to 16-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that includes the following elements: LIBRA SECTION
- Overall picture of the research process
- Summary of the research results including specific answers to the research question
- Summary of the challenges, implications, and recommendations
Submit the Business Research Report, Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet, and Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to the Assignment Files tab.
This is in reference to the feedback; If the others received the same feedback I did then I would state that all of our assignments were noted as meeting expectations and pick the tables and figures from the assignments you believe fit our original objective closest. Make sense? For the next part of the section you picked I would elaborate what the tables from each member were trying to explain and how they were interpreted from table to table or figure to figure. We all had a slightly different method. Another thing I forgot to mention is the word count per each bullet, I would suggest 240 words per bullet for the word paper would be a good goal to reach.