This is due in two weeks and i'd like to find a criminal justice major to help me complete this. message me and we will figure how. here are more instructions:
- Exam consists of an automated set of questions in LEO and 4 Essay Questions in a separate WORD document.
- You must complete both parts of the exam.
- This portion of the exam is located in Quizzes & Exams, under My Tools on the Nav Bar
- You will have 2 hours to complete this portion of the exam.
- It consists of multiple choice, true/false, fill-in-the blank, multi-select, matching, and ordering.
- There are 45 questions, worth 60% (60 points) of your final exam grade.
- This portion of the exam is located in Content, under Week 8, below.
- Please provide your responses on the WORD document in the designated areas.
- Please save the file/document as LastName_Exam.doc or docx (i.e. WilsonS_exam).
- Open Book and Open Note for the Essay Portion Only
- LEO Classroom (reading assignments, discussions, laboratory assignments, Webliography, et cetera);
- Responses MUST BE in your OWN WORDS
- No quoting or paraphrasing from the material;
- You cannot collaborate with anyone else.
- You have the entire week to complete this portion of the exam.
- Ensure that you thoroughly respond to all parts of the question to earn the maximum points available.
- There are 4 essay questions, worth 10 points each, 40 points total or 40% of your final exam grade.
From Law, General Law Due on: 15 Oct, 2016 01:44:00 Asked on: 01 Oct, 2016 12:48:09
Due Date has already passed, but you can still Post Solutions.