Write a six to eight pages paper in which you:
1. identify and describle the major functions of the four agencies of the Department of Justice. Of the four agencies, provide a rationale for which agency you feel has the greatest responsibility as it relates to federal law enforcement.
2. Explain the purposes of the Uniform Crime Reports and the National Crime Information Center. Identify and discuss the various weaknesses related to the accuracy of the Uniform Crime Report.
3. Describle the major role of police executives using the Mintzberg model of chief executive officers. Of the executive roles described in the model, provide a rationale for which role you feel is the most important for a chief executive officers success.
4. Examine two legislative enactments that are in place to help combat terrorism. Provide your opinion on the effectiveness of these enactments in regards to combating terrorism.
5. Analyze the problems related to determing the actual numbers of hate crimes and what makes hate crimes different from other crimes.
6. Use at least 5 quality references including the textbooks.
7. Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font size 12 with one-inch margins on all sides: citations and references must follow APA format.
8. Include a cover page, containing the title of the assignment, the student name, The professor name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
9. Do not give me someone else work. My school use safe assign and it will pick up on all plagiarize work.