10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation comparing two diversion, intervention, or prevention programs operating in your city or state or in another state with which you are familiar. Include the following in your presentation:
- How do the programs work to reduce juvenile crime? Base this on an analysis of the relationship between program premise and goals, and one or more causes of juvenile delinquent behavior.
- How is law enforcement involved in the programs?
- What are the programs' major goals, objectives, and core beliefs?
- Who are the key participants in these programs?
- What services do they provide to youths?
- Which program of the two is more effective at reducing juvenile crime, and why?
Include speaker notes, with citations as needed, and a reference slide. Your speaker notes should explain the programs in detail, and provide sufficient references for your reader to find your sources.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines