Patient satisfaction quality Improvement Project: Technologies
For your Patient Satisfaction Quality Improvement Project, write a 1,400- to 1,750-word report in which you will:
- Explain the types of information technology systems you used to gather data.
- Explain how the use of nursing informatics applies to your department or unit, and how it relates to your quality improvement initiative.
- Evaluate the influence of information technology on patient care.
- Does it improve patient care?
- How much nursing time does technology take away from patient care?
- Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of barcoding.
- Analyze which systems contribute to the management and maintenance of change for the organization.
- Analyze the Health and Medicine Division recommendations for integrated information systems (e.g., EpicCare, Cerner, ABELMed, FutureNet, or other system).
- Determine other types of applications of technology, other than the electronic medical record system, to implement the quality improvement project.
Cite and reference all sources.
From Health Care, General Health care Due on: 17 Mar, 2018 10:57:00 Asked on: 16 Mar, 2018 03:59:22
Due Date has already passed, but you can still Post Solutions.