Locate a recent criminal Supreme Court decision you find interesting in the LexisNexis library.
Provide a brief summary and properly cite the case.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you answer the following questions:
- What interested you about this case?
- What are the sources, purposes, and jurisdictions of the criminal law related to this case?
- What is the difference between the various elements of crime, including actus reus, mens rea, and concurrence? Describe which element(s) of crime were related to this case.
- What is the adversarial system and how was it applied in this case? (For example, what was the argument from the prosecution, and what was the argument from the defense?)
- Define inchoate crimes, and describe if there were any inchoate crimes in your chosen case.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.