Write a C++ program to implement a menu-driven program for managing a software store using binary search trees. When the program starts, all information about the software packages should be stored in a file named software. The information includes the code, name, version, and price of each software package. Each field will be on a separate line.
When the program starts, it should automatically create a binary search tree with one node corresponding to one software package, and it should include the code of the package. The program should allow the file and the tree to be updated when a new software package arrives to the store and when some packages are sold. Consider the following:
- New packages should be inserted to the tree and at the end of the file.
- Sold packages should be deleted from the file and from the tree.
Test your program using the following example:
- Start with the following content in the file software:
- Visual Studio
- Add the following item to the file and tree:
- Norton Security
- Delete software package with code (2) from the file and the tree.