CAREER CONNECTION: Values and Strategy Paper
Choose an organization according to the following:
- Current employer Substance abuse/drug and rehab
- Avoid choosing an organization that is so large that historical data would be difficult to apply. Firms in the Russell 2000® index may fit well, whereas firms in the Dow 30 Industrial index probably do not.
- The organization can be a start-up that you or a significant other may create in the future. For a start-up, focus on an entrepreneurial idea that is of substantive interest, so this project leaves you with a product you may leverage in the future.
Write a 1,050-word paper in which you address the following:
- Identify the major components of the strategic management process.
- Discuss how these components work together to create value for the organization.
- Evaluate the company's mission statement, vision statement, motivation strategy, innovation strategy, and people strategy. If the organization does not have one or more of these, how does that affect the organization and its people?
- Explain the role of ethics and corporate social responsibility in strategic planning. How does this direct their strategy? How does the organization's vision and mission align with your own values and vision? If you are currently working for the organization, how does your role influence this and vice versa?
- Please it has to be original plagiarism free
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
From Business, General Business Due on: 22 Jul, 2017 09:42:00 Asked on: 20 Jul, 2017 01:48:53
Due Date has already passed, but you can still Post Solutions.