1. Explain each health-related factor of physical fitness (cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, and body composition)
2. Give at least three (3) examples of specific exercises to improve each factor.
Please separate each factor into a new paragraph.
3. List and define the Skill-related of fitness (i.e. Balance, agility, power, etc…).
4. List 15 specific physical benefits of exercise (i.e. lower resting heart rate and blood pressure, etc…).
5. Explain the difference between heat exhaustion and heat stroke.
6. What are the signs and symptoms of heat exhaustion and heat stroke. 7.
Explain the difference between aerobic and anaerobic AND give three (3) examples of exercises that are aerobic as well as three examples of exercises that are anaerobic.
8. Explain how you could gage the proper intensity for your workout (i.e. Training heart rate, etc…). What is your personal training heart rate range and explain how you determined that range?
9. Explain the difference between systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
10. Explain the following methods of determining body composition: bioelectrical impedance , hydrostatic weighing, skinfold measurements, and Body Mass Indexing (BMI).