The Final Paper must have depth of scholarship, originality, theoretical and conceptual framework, clarity and logic in its presentation and adhere to grammar guidelines.
Patient-Centered Medical Homes is the subject of paper. The Paper must have depth of scholarship, originality, theoretical and conceptual framework, clarity and logic in its presentation and adhere to grammar guidelines and have at least 10-15 pages (excluding title and reference pages) must follow APA style/guidelines and contain at least 10 scholarly, peer-reviewed, and/or other credible sources in addition to the course text.
Your paper must address the following bolded topics, which should be titled appropriately in your paper:
- Include an Abstract which is a synopsis of the overall paper.
- Managed Health Care Quality – Address what the selected emerging managed healthcare delivery model has done to improve the quality of care.
- Cost Containment – Describe how the selected model has striven to contain the costs.
- Provider Contracting and Payments – Identify healthcare providers’ contracts and payment methods in the selected model.
- Effects on Medicare and Medicaid – Summarize the impacts of the selected model on both Medicare and Medicaid.
- The Emerging Role of Government Regulations – Examine the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) policies in relation to the selected model.
- Recommendations – Include three suggestions for improvement in relation to quality and cost.
- Must use at least 10 scholarly, peer-reviewed, and/or other credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment. Be sure to integrate your research rather than simply inserting it.