Try Your Plan and Evaluate Your Results
Follow the steps below in creating your presentation:
- Select a template for your Microsoft PowerPoint presentation.
- Create a title slide that states the problem you are solving.
- Create at least three (3) slides introducing and explaining your identified problem.
- State the problem you selected and why you chose it.
- Recap the process you used to research your identified problem.
- Share what you see as the cause of the problem and potential impacts it may be having.
- Create at least three (3) slides introducing and explaining the plan you would implement to solve the problem.
- List several of your top potential solutions.
- Describe the key solution you would implement.
- Outline the steps and actions you would take to put your plan into action.
- Create at least two (2) slides outlining your evaluation of the plan after implementation.
- Outline at least three (3) action steps you would take to evaluate the success of your plan.
- Explain what types of tools you might use in your evaluation (i.e. surveys, in-person interviews, tests, etc.)
- Explain your evaluation criteria (i.e. How will you know if the solution was a success? How will you know when the problem is solved?)
- Use design and multimedia elements to enhance your presentation.
- Use a clean font style and content layout within the presentation.
- Use minimal text on each slide.
- Use audio or video narration to present your slides.
- Use quality graphics within the presentation.
- Use effective animations within the presentation.
- Use at least one (1) additional multimedia tool within presentation (i.e. embedded video, embedded website, SmartArt, etc.)
From Computer Science, General Computer Science Due on: 09 Jun, 2017 06:45:00 Asked on: 05 Jun, 2017 10:47:09
Due Date has already passed, but you can still Post Solutions.