The President of the company asked you to develop a strategic plan that will help Executive Management understand how the proposed system will not only support the entire company, but other departments within the company. The President indicates that Executive Management has various experiences with technology, but has requested that the presentation be prepared to engage a solid understanding by all individuals from the Executive Management Team.
Create a PowerPoint presentation for the entire company and specific departments within the company that addresses the following:
- Explain the strategic plan and how the management information system proposed will help the company.
- Include the mission (purpose), vision (outcomes), future state (2-5 years out), milestones, timeline and leadership and management actions required to support the proposed solution.
- What are the benefits of the proposed strategic plan to the company?
- What are the weaknesses or concerns of the proposed plan to the company?
- Provide three (3) specific reasons on how the management information system will help the organization with the problem discovered.
- Breakdown and outline a minimum of three (3) additional departments within the company and how the proposed management information system will help create an efficiency within the departments, including how the management information system within the individual departments help the organization as a whole.
- Explain the measureable outcomes so the company can understand the potential return on investment. Provide specific examples to detail your presentation.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as "speaker notes" for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists. Support your presentation with at least three (3) scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included. Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate.
Length: 12-15 slides (with a separate reference slide).
Notes Length: 100-150 words for each slide.